KIDS SMALL GROUPS
Our Sunday morning kids ministry, newborn through 5th grade, meets at 11am. All rooms are located on the ground floor directly under the Worship Center.
WE DON’T JUST TEACH ABOUT THE BIBLE – WE HELP CHANGE LIVES!
Every group helps kids focus on this one thing, relationships. We believe building relationships with each other and their regular small group leaders will help kids build a relationship with Jesus. Whether they’re praising God through worship, or studying Bible stories from the Old or New Testament, or praying in small groups -- kids will be challenged to grow closer to Jesus every week. Our goal for Sunday morning is to take kids' past head knowledge of the Bible and into heart and life-change.
It is our promise to parents that children of all ages will:
- experience God’s story in fresh, fun, meaningful ways;
- discover how to apply God’s truth to everyday life
- build a forever relationship with Jesus
Our 4 Kids Small Groups:
- Toddler: 18 months - 2 years old
- Preschool: 3 - 5 years old
- Early Elementary: K - 2nd grade
- Older Elementary: 3rd - 5th grade
If you have questions about Sunday Morning Kids' Small Groups or the Children's Ministry in general, please feel free to email
or stop by the check-in kiosk on Sunday mornings. We'd be happy to help you and your family discover a place to grow through Vine Church.